Subject: [Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Tue Jul 22 03:50:47 2008

Hi Geoff,
me too, I have been delighted by my M8, I nearly got a
DMR but the only one I found (pointed out by Doug) was
in the USA and I was concerned about service if I got,
for example, one of the reported connection problems
with my relatively early R8.
My experience with scanned film, Nikon 8000ED scanner,
was not that special compared to digital in fact, even
in quite early digital days.
Frank