Subject: [Leica] Waiting Room
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Jul 21 22:40:40 2008

Like George, I too must have a camera on me at all times, and like he,
I have gone through a series of P&S for those situations where
carrying even a Leica M was too much. Canon G6, Ricoh GR1 in my film
days and GRD later, and so on. In most cases, my experience was like
George's. Now the Oly E420 with the 25mm pancake plays that role in my
outfit, and it has the added useful function of serving as a backup to
my E3.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain