Subject: [Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Jul 21 17:41:37 2008

Tina has also said that and I'd love to see that illustrated right in front
of me;
As in effect your saying your Olympus Pen F can out perform a full frame
35mm camera and that never came close to being the case in any sized print
over 5x7 it was a full format away all the way.

A sensor half the length of another to out perform it has to have some
things going for it that I've not been told about.

Or the big one has to have a few things NOT going for it I've not been told
about.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner