Subject: [Leica] paris, again...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Jul 21 12:43:24 2008

Hi Steve,

I followed your delightful Paris collection, on these three I prefer the two
first, basically the first one. Just a question about the second one, who is
the man on the sculpture?, the first thing I've thought is if he can be be
Jean Cocteau, on his surrealistic and extraordinary films, he has frequently
showed the person who was traspassing a mirror as a figure to go to the
other life. If you never have the opportunity to see the Cocteau films,
don't miss them!, I've saw the three more important "Orph?e", "Le testament
d'Orph?e", and "La belle et la b?te", I've saw these films when I was a
student in the University (on the 60's), on the Spanish Filmoteque, as well
almost all the historicall cinema, really a pleasure!

Well, we continue on the LUG, I repeat, very nice photos!

Saludos cordiales
Luis