Subject: [Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri Jul 18 17:35:28 2008

It's a custom job, camming a SLR lens onto RF focusing, so they can't
guarantee anything. My dream would be to couple a 28/2.8 PC lens,
which has a large enough image circle to the XPan, but that may be
impossible. I have the XPan 30/5.6 but it is very slow.

The 50/2 'cron should give me a lot more flexibility. The image
circle is larg'ish, depending of the focus point.

At 06:36 AM 7/18/2008, David Rodgers wrote:

>Richard,
>
> >> It won't cover the full pano frame, and it may not be 100%
>accurate focus wise <<
>
>Minor details. :-)

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...)