Subject: [Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Fri Jul 18 07:40:13 2008

In the past year my M8 has got me two photo shows (I guess that darn
M7 just wasn't good enough...)

Seriously. I like like like* my M8, quirks and all.

Paired with Lightroom, the last year had been a HUGE positive shift in
I how shoot, edit and get my work OUT there.

bring out an M9.
17 MP please (just to be quirky).
FF would be icing on the cake.
I'll buy.

Eric

*Didn't say love -- 'cause thats just weird; loving a camera.