Subject: [Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Thu Jul 17 19:51:38 2008

One can only hope.  I keep wishing for an M-body I can afford from
someone, anyone...

My M-lenses are tired of sitting in storage, though they may see the
light of day soon to help me use up all the film that's still in my
fridge.   (I still have my M3, faithful companion for 40 years, now.)

Regards,

Dick