Subject: [Leica] Summaron, Elmar & Cooke
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Jul 17 01:03:33 2008

Hi Peter,

IMO the Summaron will produce similar or even better gray scale tones on Tri
X that in APX100, I think this is one of the charachteristics of these kind
of old lenses. I would like see your test on the Apo Lanthar.

About the Cooke, I think that it is the pleasure to have on your hands such
Legend!, maybe we already now perfectly what the modern lenses and it
becomes attractive experiment with the old ones, at least, even if
technically not perfect, they look different as the high actual standard
quality, at least it is fun for me.

Thank you very much for your kind comments!

Saludos cordiales
Luis