Subject: [Leica] I left my Leica on a train
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Tue Jul 15 19:34:25 2008

My forgotten Leicas have been a bit more rural:
Black M2 left on a rock about a mile from the parking lot at Monument Valley.
M6 on another rock at Patrick's Point State Park to the left of where
the camera had just taken this photo that became a book cover:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1566916887/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link
http://tinyurl.com/5l7v7b
I hiked back for the M2. The M6 I picked up the next day from a
friendly forest ranger who got the camera from an honest park visitor
(phew!).

Gary Todoroff
www.northcoastphotos.com

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] I left my Leica on a train)