Subject: [Leica] I left my Leica on a train
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Tue Jul 15 15:34:07 2008

Yup. On the 177 from Boston to Washington D.C.. I had my trusty Leica
d300 with the 12-24mm on the seat next to me, a conductor walked past
somewhere in Rhode Island and said "you can't put personal items on the
seats sir," so I stuck it _under_ my seat and ... six hours later,
grabbed my suitcase from the overhead and went home. I didn't realize
that my camera wasn't with me till the next morning. I figured for sure
someone would turn it in to lost and found but nope. Luckily, I'd copied
off all of the image files so it's just money.

Called my insurance company this morning and they're supposed to have
someone call me tomorrow so we'll see if "just money" is $1000 or $3000.

So let's hear your lost camera stories.

--
www.kylecassidy.com

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] I left my Leica on a train)