Subject: [Leica] I left my Leica on a train
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Jul 15 15:43:42 2008

At 05:36 PM 7/15/2008, you wrote:
>Yup. On the 177 from Boston to Washington D.C.. I had my trusty Leica
>So let's hear your lost camera stories.
>www.kylecassidy.com

It's my worst nightmare, but it hasn't happened yet.  I take that
back.  I left a Panasonic/Leica point-and-shoot in a restaurant in
Rome.  It was no great loss because I didn't like the camera and
couldn't think of any memorable photos on it, but my sweet husband
contacted the restaurant and had them mail the camera back to me in the US.

I am obsessive about not letting my "real" Leicas out of my sight and
have managed to never lose one - drop them in rivers and down
mountains, yes, but never lose them ;-)

Hope your insurance company comes through!!  Be on the lookout for
Kyle type photos on Flikr from your lost card :-D

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] I left my Leica on a train)