Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Street Photography
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue Jul 15 15:30:52 2008

For my money, the most moving shots of kids, animals, and well, just people
in general are when they look directly to the lens.  I found a trick with
cats.  You use an autofocus lens, and before you aim at the animal, you turn
the focus way away.  When the cat hears the lens focusing, they look
directly in the lens.

http://www.sonc.com/pooks_40.htm

http://www.sonc.com/new_baby.htm

--