Subject: [Leica] IMG: more Hoppy casual portraits
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jul 13 14:56:53 2008

Hi Jerry, thanks for your comments. "senorita" is just a silly running gag
for the LUG. My friends Lluis and Natan started it with their street stuff
from Barcelona and Alicante.
Sheila is not derogatory, although rather old fashioned. There is an awful
lot of Amerispeak these days.
Glad you liked the shots, the background is simply my study wall. The 50 and
the 75 are wonderful on the M8 as you noted.
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/