Subject: [Leica] Lecia Street Photography
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Sat Jul 12 08:50:11 2008

Dear Alistair,

I go to France frequently and continue to take photos of people on the
street as always.  No one, official or otherwise, has bothered me there any
more than anywhere else.  Of course, there are photos that I avoid taking as
I feel they exploit people: down and outs, the handicapped and children,
unless they form part of the greater scheme of things.

Just go for it!

John