Subject: [Leica] New additions to my Album.
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri Jul 11 18:50:28 2008

I like the first two images very much: stunning colour. The "subject" of the
third is too small and obscure for me. In the first image, there is a
"smudge" of colour between the birds: is this a bit of flare? Placing the
animals in their environment really works with these 2 images, even if the
subject is small

Cheers