Subject: [Leica] Dior site
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri Jul 11 17:11:57 2008

Geoff, I will go and post the images on the LUG gallery in a moment, but you
should be able to see them by clicking on the image in the gallery: go to
the winners gallery, click on the image and then close when finished. It is
a very "fancy" flash presentation, but really quite hard to navigate or even
find. There is no link on either the Leica or the Dior main sites, and only
comments on blogs and photopages. Its really hard to even work out how to
get in if you have pop ups blocked on your browser.

Oh well: lousy presentation will not spoil my enjoyment of knocking off an
M8 ;-) I'll be ready for that round of drinks ;-)

Cheers indeed

Alastair