Subject: [Leica] Cornbury photos - Paul Simon & K T Tunstall
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (charlie chan)
Date: Tue Jul 8 10:25:57 2008

Peter,

Don't be silly! How does a mere mortal like me get a press pass? I
just got there at a reasonable time and stood in the same place at
the front by the barrier for 6 hours solid - can't leave or you lose
your place. So no drinks, as you can't even have a comfort break!

However, I really would like to get a press pass, but can't imagine
why they would give a surgeon one. Perhaps I should consider a change
of job.

Best wishes,

Charlie