Subject: [Leica] Wow! FOM2 arrives at last
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Jul 6 05:48:01 2008

Thanks Steve, I presume the book went via Ukraine, where Juri got his a week
ago ;-) Glad it has finally arrived. I hope you continue to enjoy it: I
relooked at the images today and having finished I broke out in a smile:
there are a lot of very good images, wonderful variety and its great to
reach an end point

Cheers

Alastair