Subject: [Leica] FOM2 ARRIVED! WOW, JO, CARAY!
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Thu Jul 3 19:55:28 2008

All the verbal enthusiasm on the LUG and the few sample shots on blurb
finally got to me.  I ordered one a few hours ago.

Happy 4th to one and all, I say, hoping the weekend will be great for
photography so I can post even more sailing shots next week.  High
winds, fog, swirling clouds, bring 'em on ... just don't bore me with
really fine weather!

Regards,

Dick