Subject: [Leica] Additional Leica photography Blurb book
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Jul 3 17:08:18 2008

Whoa there!
What?
The Leica "User" Group quashes the idea of a "Leica User" collection
of Leica derived images
because
It may deflect focus from
the non-leica-users and Leica Users in the
Leica User Group Year Book.

Something ain't quite right in this thinking.
or
perhaps I'm losing my senses.
or
is this some sort of fuzzy logic