Subject: [Leica] Additional Leica photography Blurb book
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jul 3 16:24:25 2008

Folks, a couple of days ago I floated an idea for discussion regarding a
possible shared book containing only Leica photography. Due to concerns
expressed to me that this may deflect focus from, or compete with the LUG
yearbook, I won't pursue this further on the list. Thank you to the
enthusiastic and talented folks who expressed interest and support for the
idea. Thanks also for thoughtful suggestions to the other folks who
responded.

Cheers

Geoff

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e