Subject: [Leica] FOM2
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Jul 1 03:44:21 2008

Sandy, coming from the photo editor of all time (reading Ted's recent post)
these are kind and very welcome words. I might add that the project would
NOT have been as good without your efforts, and anyone who has not seen
Sandy's work should. As it said on the DVD: she and Ted formed a great team
and were very sympatico.

Cheers

Alastair