Subject: [Leica] windows pix
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Jun 29 17:08:57 2008

On Jun 29, 2008, at 4:45 PM, Sonny Carter wrote:
>>> Subject: [Leica] windows pix
>>> While in Dublin, I had the opportunity to see a wonderful exhibit of
>>> Impressionist Paintings. One set that caught my eye in particular
>>> dealt
>> with
>>> points of view outside looking in, or inside looking out. It got
>>> me to
>>> thinking about some of my favorite shots that rely on windows.
>>> Here is a
>>>
>>> set of oldies that will probably load slowly, but hey, It is Sunday,
>> right?
>>>
>>> http://www.sonc.com/windows.htm

hi Sonny... your images from Ireland were wonderful,  part of their
magic seemed to be due to  consistent

dark warm beautifully saturated colors...

I loved it...

So how did you achieve and how do you explain that look and
consistency ?

thanks,

Steve

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] windows pix)