Subject: [Leica] windows pix
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jun 29 08:46:41 2008

Sonny showed:

While in Dublin, I had the opportunity to see a wonderful exhibit of
Impressionist Paintings. One set that caught my eye in particular dealt with
points of view outside looking in, or inside looking out. It got me to
thinking about some of my favorite shots that rely on windows. Here is a

set of oldies that will probably load slowly, but hey, It is Sunday, right?

http://www.sonc.com/windows.htm <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Sonny,

Keepers all! :-) Wonderful series, champion eye to see them, shoot them and
get one excited to get out and shoot! :-)

Actually they are "motivational photographs" much like looking through the
"75 Years of Leica Photography" book. You create a mood of, "Geeze I've got
to get out and shoot!" What? It doesn't matter, because you've moved people
to get out and try to take an interesting series like these or at least it
becomes a goal to aim for or any other sujects.  Thanks for posting.

ted

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] windows pix)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] windows pix)