Subject: [Leica] Paris, again...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Jun 29 10:51:18 2008

Looks like Agfa Brovira #6 in straight Dektol!!!
When maybe it would have looked better on #3!

White skies like that is what your teacher will tell you early on is the
first thing you want to not have happen.

I've heard say black and white photography is mainly a contrast problem.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner