Subject: [Leica] Re: [LRflex] Re: Paris, again...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Jun 29 09:23:09 2008

On Jun 29, 2008, at 8:12 AM, Robert Meier wrote:

> Steve -- I think this is what Ted wants.   Robert
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/RobertMeier/man_woman_paris+FIXED.jpg.html

thanks Bob... I believe I see correctly what you did....I see an image
rotated slightly clockwise, thus cropped slightly on the left, and the
line of the buildings on the left is rotated to the vertical...

it is a small adjustment ..an improvement, and the bridges are rotated
as well slightly to the horizontal.. though the unusual perspective is
such that I am not sure the bridges actually then appeared horizontal,
from the angle it was shot...

there sure are a lot of lines in this image, but I think that is part
of why it's interesting...

but for me it's the two people that make the shot..

I thank you, Ted Grant for being so persnickety, and the ghost of
Sandy Carter lurking in the background, as well...

much appreciated,

Steve