Subject: [Leica] Paris, again...
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sat Jun 28 16:54:05 2008

Hi Steve,

I'm still scanning my shots from the last trip to Paris. This time it
was with the whole family. Because we did all the highlights I know so
well I could go much more slowly as normally. New photo opportunities in
the same places.
It seems that the Pont des arts is one of your favorite places.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema