Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant book for sale
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Fri Jun 27 07:03:57 2008

THis is a real published book, not a vanity press like Blurb.

I have an extra book by Ted on his physician series. He sent me two
accidentally.
The only caveat, is that it is signed to me.

Ted didn't charge me for the extra book.
I can open it up for bidding if more than one person would want it.

The only thing is that you wouldn't pay me, you would send the
payment to Ted.
I can cover shipping for the US/Canada area.
Anything else would be on the buyer's dime.
Thanks.

Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Ted Grant book for sale)