Subject: [Leica] Carl's new website
From: fkh1950 at frontiernet.net (Fred Holzapfel)
Date: Tue Jun 24 15:54:51 2008

Carl,

What a pleasure to view your web site. Unlike many you use easy to view
simple layout, avoid flashy fills and have made it very simple to use and
migrate around.  The use of black & White and light grey boarders it is very
easy on the eye.  The emphasis becomes the photographs.  Well organized and
grouped as well as excellent choices.   To do so well!

It's a web site to be proud of.  I am forwarding the links to a few graphic
friends and other photographers.  I wish the graphics folks in our company
did as well.

Thanks for sharing.

Fred Holzapfel