Subject: [Leica] IMG: London visit
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Frozen Light)
Date: Sat May 3 04:59:03 2008

Something is wrong with my normal e-mail, so I have subscribed here with
my other address. Anyway, I have just uploaded a small gallery from my
brief visit to London earlier in the week. The weather turned out
considerably better than forecast, so we were able to move around
outside quite a bit. There are, however, also pictures from our watering
hole and in general, what I hope are different takes on this great city:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/londonspring

Incidentally, any visitor to London should not miss the Duchamp/Man
Ray/Picabia exhibition at Tate Modern. It was great to see the birth of
modernism. Really well put together.

Nathan

--

Nathan Wajsman