Subject: [Leica] Geoff Hopkinson-THIS IS SHEILA JOHNSON
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Tue Jun 24 09:58:40 2008

I'm glad I've made an impression (good or bad) with my manipulation. In this
case- I was literally scared to open the disk- I had negatives done, and a
disk. The only manipulation with the actual image of Sheila was (Shhhhh!!!)
taking care of a circle under her left eye, and getting rid of two very
small zits. Otherwise the lady remained the same. Sheila was sitting in a
booth which was distracting and I eliminated that. Bests: vroger