Subject: [Leica] THIS IS SHEILA JOHNSON
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Jun 24 05:17:17 2008

Victor, I am not doubting the quality of your lens, nor what you can achieve
with it. Danged if I could focus such a fast lens accurately. Certainly not
on the very unforgiving M8. The economics are clearly compelling if you can
use the extreme speed. Anyhoo, lots of folks enjoyed looking, which is why
we all share pictures here.  I even went and searched out other pics from
this super fast lens after seeing yours. Really truly no post capture
dodging or manipulation of your image????? You often show us a distinctive
style with your preferred saturation and a particular look.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/