Subject: [Leica] IMG: OT Equip - Lime Kiln Park
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon Jun 23 21:12:29 2008

Agree, and thanks Mark. I think not using the sharpening plugin greatly
reduced the "crunchiness" Geoff observed and other artifacts you observed
once I took a closer look (I know I originally said I didn't see much
difference, but I hadn't gone through them all).
Bob

?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com