Subject: [Leica] Re: Full-frame 13.5 mpixel budget digital LeicaavailableNOW
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon Jun 23 18:33:55 2008

No the Fuji Frankenstein's used Nikon bodies as did the earlier Kodak DCS
dSLR's. To make it more confusing, Kodak did make a full frame Canon mount
dSLR with the Sigma 14? body which was sold along with Kodak's Nikon full
frame Kyle Cassidy 14n.

So you're back to duct taping the R lenses on a D3.

Chris