Subject: [Leica] snooze and squeeze...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jun 23 17:43:32 2008

Aah, playing the HCB card hey?
Looks like you are doing fine on the decisive moment criteria. So we can
assume that there was zero cropping, ever! and also someone else suffered in
the darkroom for your unconscious art ;-)
Want to talk about HCB's instinctive and magnificent mastery of composition
and geometry from his training as a painter? Or some really difficult negs
made without the benefit of meters and other new fangled developments?

'..Sane judgement abhors nothing so much as a picture perpetrated with no
technical knowledge, although with plenty of care and diligence..."
Albrecht Durer, 1535. ;-) ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e