Subject: [Leica] IMG: OT Equip - Lime Kiln Park
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Jun 23 00:48:04 2008

Lovely stuff Bob

very effective use of slow shutter speeds on the fast-flowing water,
makes them slighly mystical.
And it's always fascinating to see how industrial heritage eventually
fits into the landscape, too.
Cheers
Douglas

For anyone who's interested, there's a little information on the
industrial archeology of the area here:
http://www.bonny-doon.info/authors-6.htm