Subject: [Leica] Sunday Flower
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Sun Jun 22 21:35:55 2008

Bernard:

The first adjective that popped into my head was, "dynamic"!  Really
great use of DOF to provide serious "pop" with a dark background for
sun-washed surfaces.

So, was this chrome, neg film or a digicam?

I want you to say it was one of the first two above but it occurred to
me that it could be an M8 or other digicam.

Bob

On Jun 22, 2008, at 7:08 PM, Jim Hemenway wrote:

Love the shot and, oh those beautiful pastel colors.

Jim