Subject: [Leica] Isn't technology grand
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jun 22 07:18:39 2008

Good on you Alastair both very nice. The second is just spectacular colour
with the sunset helping with the colour of the light.

But the truly amazing part is, your sitting way out in the middle of
Australia and still able to communicate with the crew! :-) And send
pictures! Move over Captain Cook it's a brand new world out here!

It leaves one to ask, "How far are you away from any kind of hook-up
facility?"  Or are you coming through on satellite?

No matter how, it's still interesting.

But then NASA send pictures from the moon a tad farther than the middle of
Australia. :-) Hey, from the moon? That's an everyday happening no big deal!
:-) But the middle of Australia? Now that's special! :-)

ted