Subject: [Leica] FOM2 ARRIVED! WOW WOW!!!!!! & WOW!
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat Jun 21 04:17:31 2008

Ted, thank you for these kind words: I really enjoyed the project, and
should add, that your input in encouragement, images, judging and mentoring
was greatly appreciated by me and all those on the project. I'm glad you are
enjoying the book. I was really very pleased with the end result in terms of
quality of the blurb product. I'm glad we "waited" long enough for them to
get their act together.

As I sit here in the back of a van in the middle of nowhere in deepest
central Australia, I"m amazed that I am writing this: my first try failed,
but when you are thousands of miles away from big cities, its amazing that
you can even read the e-mail.

Cheers to all and thanks again

Alastair