Subject: [Leica] Re:Michael Collins: Was, Ireland and stuff2
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Wed Jun 18 06:52:53 2008

Yep, around the Cork area you'll see small markers on the side of the roads
commerating Collins and the Black n Tan Rebellion. Problem is they are
almost on the road! 2 people are required, 1 for photos and 1 for yelling
when the trucks are coming around the corner!

Is was not until we got home to the States before I found a good map showing
all the markers.

Chris