Subject: [Leica] How IR filters affect M8 B&W
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue Jun 17 08:55:26 2008

I like Peter's test and will try it myself, but under different conditions;
the conditions I mostly shoot under. Incandescent light and outside (not
quite sure where I'll get a mirror for that; perhaps I'll find another
subject...). I may also try it on a tripod for a landscape as I use the M
for when I travel.
But I like Peter's thinking and approach. I'll give it a whirl for the type
of shooting I do to see if there is such a marked difference as Peter got.
I would encourage any of you to try the same and let us all know what you
find.
Bob

?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA