Subject: [Leica] War on Photography
From: sanjay at microassist.net (Sanjay Nasta)
Date: Mon Jun 16 21:25:01 2008

Interesting comments.  Yes it does happen too much.  My view is that we have
to keep educating folks about it.   My company manages several political
websites...and I've been lucky enough to get to know some really neat folks
in the political process (yes they do exist).  I need to educate them about
it.

MicroAssist, Inc.
3420 Executive Center Drive, Suite G100 Austin, TX 78731
http://www.microassist.net
Phone: (512) 794-8440
Fax: (512) 794-8742