Subject: [Leica] Is there a Wordpress guru in the house?
From: gary at marklund.com (Gary W Marklund)
Date: Sun Jun 15 08:12:24 2008

Steve,

I am not a guru, but I did screw up my Wordpress blog once. I think I did
something similar. Look at the options / reading section. I have mine
arranged as pages and the Front Page is set to a Static page instead of
latest post. The Front Page is the About page and the posts page is set
to  "-Select-". It seems that is what got screwed up on mine. You should
just
be able to play with a few settings and get it working again. Good luck.

Gary