Subject: [Leica] Is there a Wordpress guru in the house?
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Jun 15 06:53:01 2008

I appear to have broken my Wordpress blog. You can see the sorry results
here...

<http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW_blog/?page_id=4>

I've tried re-installing but that hasn't helped. I was in the admin panel
when I did something that seems to have caused the issue, but I'm not sure
what.

Any ideas before I zap the entire database and start from scratch again?
Obviously that would mean that I'd lose everything that's already been
entered, but it's not the end of the world.

Thanks in advance.

Replies: Reply from gary at marklund.com (Gary W Marklund) ([Leica] Is there a Wordpress guru in the house?)
Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Is there a Wordpress guru in the house?)