Subject: [Leica] My second book
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Jun 13 15:21:01 2008

Hi Nathan. Congratulations. My order has been placed. As a side issue, I
wish that Blurb would preview some pages from the middle of books. Very
often we get to see the front papers, index etc and not much content at all.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/