Subject: [Leica] M8 and the WAR
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Wed Jun 11 07:33:16 2008

As a former US Marine Photojournalist I really appreciated this
assessment.

He's spot on; when you're working "in country", you just don;t need
complications and failure.  The total environment is massively
unforgiving.

When Leica get this, and produces a Digital M that even half-way
approaches the reliability of the film M's, I'll probably invest in one.

Bob