Subject: [Leica] Re:Adobe system failure
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jun 9 15:44:00 2008

Glad you liked the pics. I had free samples and autographed pictures for the
LUG members in the Adobe tote bag, sadly.....
Even worse, my Nikon tote bag did not break, but then I hid that one in the
bottom of my camera bag so no-one could see it. Leica did not give me a tote
bag, but a neat little hardcover book, some brochures and a substantial
discount on a lens. Woohoo. Don't need no steenkin' bag.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/