Subject: [Leica] Adobe system failure
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jun 9 14:40:57 2008

Hi Wade, I must report a catastrophic failure of a new Adobe system that I
have recently acquired.

At the PMA show here, Adobe was well represented with a packed house for
demonstrations. I was given a red tote bag with logo, containing magazines
and brochures.

Yesterday as I carried my new bag upstairs containing two large Photoshop
instructional books, including real world Raw with PSCS3, the tote ripped
and dropped its contents.

Clearly I should have been carrying a slimmer volume on Lightroom.

Cheers

Geoff

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/