Subject: [Leica] IMG: Last Wedding in May
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jun 9 10:30:00 2008

I'm with Jerry there. I sent a note to Chris off list, but I thought that
this is the most polished and impressive package of wedding shots that Chris
has shown us so far.
Numbers 19, 20, 28 are just elegant and could be in Bride magazine. The
whole lot though are praiseworthy.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e