Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG Pileated Woodpecker
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (Robert Palmieri)
Date: Fri Jun 6 09:30:39 2008

Doug -

Damn good work, as usual.  I spent some time stalking one of these
last month and finally had to climb a hill in order to get any kindof
a vantage point.  And yes, they do keep moving.

I also had a bit of trouble getting the crest to stay inside of gamut
& saturation limits; here's one that I tried to "pull in" -

http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/image/96860160

(can't remember if this version was part of a group I already posted...)

Bob Palmieri